Tuesday, December 1, 2009

An Interview With An Alien


Lorgnette: Hello Earthling. Thank you for conversing with me.

Alyssa Sanchez (me): Anytime

Lorgnette: May I ask you a few questions?

Alyssa Sanchez (me): Of course!

Lorgnette: I have never been to earth before, can you tell me a little bit about it? What are some beautiful and interesting places I should visit?

Alyssa Sanchez (me): Earth is an amazing planet it has so many beautiful places you can visit.There are nature parks, and you can even see most wildlife in aquariums or zoos.

Alyssa Sanchez (me): What is your planet like?

Lorgnette: My planet is mostly made up of lava and rock. There is one giant mass of water that takes up about 25% of my planet. One half is warm while the other half is cool. It is always clean. My planet is the closes planet to the sun.

Lorgnette: You humans seem like you’re very angry with each other. I watched people walk down the street and most people didn't even look at each other! Why is that?

Alyssa Sanchez (me): Usually people on my planet are very busy and therefor have little to no time to chat or socialize. Also many people don't know each other and normally won't say hi to each other.

Alyssa Sanchez (me): What’s it like on your planet when you walk around?

Lorgnette: Everyone on my planet always says hi to each other and try to spark a conversation. This has helped keep my planet a friendly one but is hectic when your trying to get somewhere. You would have to literally dodge the people in clumps talking to each other.

Lorgnette: Why does your home country go to war with other countries?

Alyssa Sanchez (me): My home country goes out to war with other countries for different reasons. Some times they go to war for power, if they have differences, and if the other countries attack us.

Lorgnette: It seems to me that what you call “marshmallows” are the best thing to eat on your planet. Why do you not eat these every day?

Alyssa Sanchez (me): Although marshmallows are delicious we usually eat they when we go camping we roast marshmallows around the campfire, or in the winter when it's cold and we want to warm up and drink hot chocolate with marshmallows. It would be weird to eat something like meatloaf with rice and marshmallows or marshmallow salad.

Alyssa Sanchez (me): What do you eat on your planet?

Lorgnette: We usually eat undersea animals and small land animals such as pigs. chickens, etc.

Lorgnette: It seems to me that you do not treat earth very well. I see people throwing their trash on the ground, cutting down forests, and burning dirty coal to make electricity. Why do humans not care about earth? Is anyone doing anything about it?

Alyssa Sanchez (me): Many people pollute and destroy earths precious o-zone layer. The o-zone layer is an invisible shield that prevents the sun from getting to close to the earth. People do horrendous things tho the earth with no reason but their own, but this doesn't mean they don't care about the earth they are just too blind to see the beauty of it. There are many programs for helping the earth teens, children, and adults combined. Also recently my class and i went to throw our flower bombs. Flower bombs are molded shapes of clay with seeds inside. But it's still not enough. I think that more people should treat the earth with respect an be apart of the solution for earth and it's atmosphere.

No comments: