Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Very Own Book Review

(oh my gosh. I am so excited that a world famous author -Stephine Meyers- wanted to interview me on my almost going to be world famous book. Well here's the interview.)

S.M.: Hello Alyssa always a pleasure to meet with you.

Me: Same here Stephie., same here. So what do I owe the pleasure.

S.M.: Well, I actually came by to interview you about you new, amazing, almost famous book.

Me: Oh well it's not really as amazing as you make it seem. It's just a little small book that I made with whatever little free time I could get.

S.M.: Oh Alyssa you always are modest. But can you tell your soon to be fans and my fans a little about your book.

Me: Sure. Well my book is about this couple a vampire girl named Zarah, this werewolf guy named Stephan and how they are forbidden to be with each other.

S.M.: Nice. I'm guessing that there is going to be a big commotion that's going to happen?

Me: Yup. You are spot on but, a good writer never reveals his or her secrets right.

S.M.: So Alyssa will there be any new characters in you book besides Zarah and Stephan?

Me: Yup you'll get to meet Zarah's witch cousin Kristina,the leaders of both the vampire and the werewolf packs, and you'll get to meat Zarah's grandmother who's a fairy.

S.M.: Okay this it the last question. When will your book come out?

Me: My book which is called The Secret Meet 2 is coming out on February 14th Valentines Day.

so this is my series so far.

3 comments:

Luna Marie ❤️ said...

oh wow alyssa

asanchez188 said...

thank you i know

lahana said...

When do I get a copy of your book?
VERY creative post :)