Saturday, April 9, 2011

Danger Of Sexting




Hey thanks for the compliment... but NO i am not going to send you pictures "without all that gear on" as you said. I will not send a picture of myself like that to you.  Displaying myself like that to you is desrespecting and abusing my body. I deserve privacy and sending you a picture like that will take it away. We've been only going out for 2 months and you're already asking me for  a nude or semi-nude pictures?!?!
I know exactly what this type of thing can lead to. At some point everyone can potentially see it. You"ll show your friends, they show their friends. It can get posted on social websites like facebook or google!  I refuse to have myself seen in that negative light. Also by sending you nude pictures and you publish them on them web it can and will effect my future. When i go to high school or college and they haappen to google my name those pictures can and possible will show up and them who would want me to attend their highschool. The same thing could happen when i am applying for a job. So to answer your question no i will not send you some pics...not me...not ever!

2 comments:

ashleethomas188 said...

alyssa this post is great you are so right cause if yhu try to go to a good college the look up ur history ;)

g3n3sis said...

i really liked how you explained ur answer very spacific :)