Friday, June 3, 2011

Which Twilight Guy Is Right For You

1.WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF THE PERFECT GUY?

A. The mysterious quiet type
Not only does he look dangerous but he's also non revealing.

B. The journalist type.
This guy got the looks and the brains to match.

C. The natural cute puppy dog type.
Not only is he cute but he also has an amazing confidence.

D. The kind protective type.
He's a great listener and knows how to protect the one he loves.


2.WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF THE PERFECT DATE?

A. A romantic meadow.
B. A romantic diner.
C. A day at the beach.
D. A movie night.


3.WHAT SPECIAL TALENT DOES YOUR DREAM GUY HAVE?

A. My guy is amazing on the piano
B. My guy will become a famous photographer.
C. My guy won't have much of a special talent.
D. My guy will become a famous mechanic.


4.WHAT KIND OF LOVE WILL YOU HAVE?

A. My guy will do what is right for me even leave me if he has to to protect my life
B. My guy will love me and treat me right.
C. My guy and I will have a normal relationship.
D. My guy will love me and stay with me forever and wait at my pace for a relations.


5.WHICH SENTENCE DO YOU MOST AGREE TO?

A. I believe in soul mates.
B. Someday my prince will come.
C. Work hard to get what you want.
D. Love at first sight.







If you got mostly A's then your perfect twilight guy is EDWARD!!!

If you got mostly B's then your perfect twilight guy is ERIC!!!

If you got mostly C's then your perfect twilight guy is MIKE!!!

If you got mostly D's then Your perfect twilight guy is JACOB!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like how you set up you're Blogger, like when you keep asking people stuff about different thing's. Like how you talk about random stuff well not random, but I really like how you set up you're whole blog asking about different stuff, all around the Blog. And how you talked about Twilight, becuse I like vampires and stuff.