Monday, January 26, 2009

super size me (part 1)

I don't eat MC Donald's very often or any other fast food place at that.I would say that i eat at fast foods places about two to three times a month.I usually eat Chinese food more than anything.I don't think Morgan will maintain healthy very long .I think by the end of the month Morgan would be so unhealthy that it will effect him in a big way.Maybe Morgan would be so unhealthy that he might even need to go to the hospital.


i feel that MC Donald's should not be in hospitals because than even hospitals won't even be safe.I think it is sad that there are MC Donald's in hospitals because MC Donald's are not healthy for you and hospitals are suppost to be safe for you.I think that MC Donald's should get sued for selling unhealthy products.

No comments: